We cater for all visitors including the mobile traveller. You can stop here and rest assured your RV needs are covered.
Ararat a recognised RV Friendly town, with a dump point in Alexandra Avenue, opposite the Alexandra Gardens. The city also has amenities and services for the mobile traveller, including parking within close proximity to shops and access to potable water.
RV-ers will be immersed in the regions picturesque grazing country, rolling hills, lakes, and all kinds of activities for outdoor lovers including water skiing, fishing, boating, and the Ararat Hills Bike trails. The amazing bird life at Green Hill Lake is a photographer's and birdwatchers paradise.
Some of the benefits for RV’s in Ararat include:
- access to medical and pharmacy services
- parking within close proximity to general shopping area with groceries and fresh produce
- service centre for basic vehicle repairs
- a Visitor Information Centre (VIC) and town map with essential services
- access to potable water
- access to Dump Point
- provision of short term (24/48/72-hour) parking within 2.5 kilometres of town centre
- longer-term parking at a reasonable rate
We are very proud of our status as an RV Friendly Town which offers a number of camping options and facilities, so please pop into the Visitor Information Centre where we are waiting to help you make the most of your stay.