Four year Council Plan in the works
Posted Friday 17 February, 12:52pm
Work is underway in the development of the Ararat Rural City Council’s 2017-2021 Council Plan.
Following last year’s Local Government Election the new Council has been working to establish Priority Projects and the new Council Plan, which will identify goals and priorities for the next four years.
A postcard will soon be arriving in letterboxes around Ararat and the region asking the community to have your say.
The five questions to be answered are:
- In your opinion what services/facilities/assets provided by Council should no longer be provided/maintained?
- Which are important and should be continued or even grow?
- Which are currently not being provided and should be?
- Can you identify a project for your local area that should be considered by Council?
- I love where I live because
To complete the survey online, click here or for more information contact Ararat Rural City Council on 5355 0200.