Assistance & Grants: How we can help
Ararat Rural City Council has a dedicated Economic Strategy Team with an in depth knowledge and understanding of the region's industries, major projects and economic strategies impacting the region.
The team has a strong reputation for innovation and performance in supporting economic growth. Its focus is on providing relevant information and data and support for companies and individuals considering establishing their business in Ararat Rural City and supporting existing businesses prosper and grow.
Economic Strategy Team is active in support of economic growth through:
- The branding and marketing of Ararat Rural City as an attractive location for industry and commerce
- Strategic planning and the analysis of industrial, commercial and demographic trends
- Attraction and facilitation of major regional infrastructure projects
- Investment attraction and business establishment support
- Facilitation support for expansion and retention of businesses
- Leveraging State and Federal Government funding grants for expansion and innovation
- Export market development
- Assistance with the co-ordination of Council and other agency regulatory permits and approval processes
- Assistance with industrial and commercial site selection
- Access to local business networking events
- Referral to appropriate business service providers
- Advice on business training workshops and seminars
- Referral to major business development associations in the region
Ararat Rural City Council subscribes to the industry and economic research organisations Remplan and IBIS World. Economic and specific industry reports are available on request.
To obtain more information or book a meeting for a confidential discussion on how we may be able to assist your business please contact the Manager Economic Strategy
Ararat Regional Business Association
Ararat Rural City has an active and passionate business network – the Ararat Regional Business Association – which offers support, training and advice for members. Members are also able to take part in the Association’s promotions. They can be contacted on:
(03) 5355 0218
PO Box 90