Groups wishing to visit our unique site are eligible to receive discounted admission and a complementary tour of our wonderful centre.
There are two different types of tours available:
- Staff guided tours: your group can receive a fully guided personal tour by one of our knowledgeable and experienced staff members, or,
- Self-guided tours: after initially meeting our customer service staff on entry, you can then access free usage of our automated Audio Tour Guides that guide you through the displays at your own pace
You may even want to take advantage of both! But prior booking is essential to ensure availability.
Further to tours, there are fun activities for those that wish to do their own thing. These activities include:
- Gold panning
- Chinese-language computer games
- Come-and-try traditional Chinese calligraphy
- Come-and-try traditional Chinese dress
These are all at no extra cost.
Tour entry price: $10.00 for adult groups, $7.00 for children/student groups.
Tours require a minimum of 10 people & maximum of 22. Up to three groups can run simultaneously.
Bookings are essential for all tours ad activities - our friendly knowledgeable staff can talk you through your needs for a visit, or answer any questions you may have prior to your arrival.
Please call us on (03) 5352 1078 to discuss your booking and any individual needs and remember, while Gum San Chinese Heritage Centre is open between 11.00am and 4.00pm, 7 days a week (excluding Christmas Day), we are also happy to discuss your visit outside these times if more convenient.