Moyston has a modern recreation facility, multi-purpose courts and a number of historical sites. The Moyston Primary School is considered to be a significant asset for the township.
What do people living in Moyston say about it?
- Strongly independent community with a well-earned reputation of getting things done.
- Suitable place to retire
- High proportion of artists and creative individuals
- One of the best assets is the proximity to the Grampians
- Lucky to have an active community with many clubs and associations
- A range of activities and events for the local community and tourists
Moyston Community dinners are held every month at the Moyston Recreation Reserve and are a great opportunity to catch up with neighbours and raise funds for the local school.